Cute little thief right? lol

Comment

Re: Cat Burglar

LOL Cornerstone33...thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by cnav View Post
            LOL Cornerstone33...thanks for posting!
            The way things are going in this world, we need some laughs and enjoyment.

Comment

Tasarwen just reminded me -

We had a cat years ago, who had had kittens before she was spayed and came to live with us.

I was in college at the time and would stay up at night studying. When I would have to write things over and over to learn them, I'd just wad the used pages up and toss them in the corner, and put it all in the trash at once.

Charisma, the cat, would steal paper wads and take them off to Tasarwen's closet. She'd gather 5 or 6 of them and then curl up and meow to them - they reminded her of kittens.

Comment

Originally posted by PlumBob View Post
                Tasarwen just reminded me -

We had a cat years ago, who had had kittens before she was spayed and came to live with us.

I was in college at the time and would stay up at night studying. When I would have to write things over and over to learn them, I'd just wad the used pages up and toss them in the corner, and put it all in the trash at once.

Charisma, the cat, would steal paper wads and take them off to Tasarwen's closet. She'd gather 5 or 6 of them and then curl up and meow to them - they reminded her of kittens.
                Oh how adorable is that!! so sweet.

Comment

Well, now you've got me on a roll.

So one night, we were in the living room, and heard this thump, thump, bump, in the hall. In a minute here comes Charisma. With a kleenex box stuck on her head! One of those little square kleenex boxes. She could hear us so she came looking for help.

Comment

Originally posted by PlumBob View Post
                    Well, now you've got me on a roll.

So one night, we were in the living room, and heard this thump, thump, bump, in the hall. In a minute here comes Charisma. With a kleenex box stuck on her head! One of those little square kleenex boxes. She could hear us so she came looking for help.
                    LOL how funny, they are a riot aren't they?

Comment

I feed these cats outside of my home, been doing it for a while. It all started with a little kitten and ended up with 2 little kittens, their mother and a few other feline friends. Well, I went shopping the other day and bought them a catnip plant. Well you never seen such a bunch of happy cats in all your life it was hilarious. I even got to grab the kitten who keeps running away from me because was so relaxed lol. Well, they had a good valentines day that's for sure..lol

Comment

ROFLOL thanks! A great way to start the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorify Him View Post
                          ROFLOL thanks! A great way to start the day.
                          Yes, a great way to start the day and the kitties thought that also when they started falling all over the plant lol..

Comment

Catnip doesn't seem to effect my cats too much. You know what effects them and they just go crazy? Nicotine. My dad smoked and when he came to visit he would put his coat down and they would just roll and roll on it. When our painter who was smoker came to do work, my cats adored him. He just thought they were extremely friendly. I couldn't tell him that it was the nicotine on his clothing, lol. I couldn't keep the cats away from him.

I so understand the cat who needs her kittens and substitutes something else. On the farm we had trouble with a cat who used to steal another cats kittens. Sadly because cats hide their litter, the kittens starved to death before we could find them.

The cat with the head in the kleenex box, lol, makes you totally understand the "curiosity killed the cat" statement, and "cats have nine lives" because they are so curious they get themselves into big time trouble.

Comment

We also had one that catnip didn't do the trick for. But Mentholatum rub - BenGay, etc. Now that got her going.

Comment

Working...
                              X