Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to my Mom....90 today!

My Mom is 90 years old today!

As many of you know ( PrayNet ), she was sick last June and I asked you all to pray.

Well.....she rebounded and is very well!

Yesterday, we had an open house for her and 70 people came to visit and wish her happy birthday.

I know I am blessed to still have her. When she does pass, I know I'll see her again!

I just want to thank you all for your prayers and support! I don't visit PrayNet everyday but I know many of you do. Your prayers are appreciated by everyone who posts.

In Him,
    Judy Ann

P.S. I don't expect replies to this thread....just wanted to let you know our prayers were answered.
    Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Re: Happy Birthday to my Mom....90 today!

Since you're not expecting any replies to this thread, I won't reply. But while I'm not replying .. just waiting on the side .. I'll say, "Way cool!" God is good.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

90 is good.
      70 people, wow!
      I'm sure she had a wonderful time at the party.

Comment

God bless your mother on her 90th birthday. It was also nice that so many people came to share her birthday with her.

Many blessings to your mom and you and your family also!!!

Comment

Judy Ann...........wonderful news, your mom's 90th birthday! Praise God for her longevity!

Comment

Happy Birthday to your Mom. May the Lord continue to bless her.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JudyAnn's Mom!!!!!

Blessings to you.

Comment

Wow, JudyAnn - I'm so happy to hear that she's doing well and that her birthday was a great one! Happy Birthday, JudyAnn's mom!!!!

Thanks for giving us an update and give her a hug from all of us!

Comment

Thank you all very much for the sweet replies!

When I see her tomorrow, I will share these posts with her!

Blessings to you all!
                  Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Working...
                  X