Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perversion continues in NO amid the tragedy

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/s...255903,00.html

Amid the tragedy, about two dozen people gathered in the French Quarter for the Decadence Parade, an annual Labor Day gay celebration. Matt Menold, 23, a street musician wearing a sombrero and a guitar slung over his back, said: ``It's New Orleans, man. We're going to celebrate.''

Re: Perversion continues in NO amid the tragedy

I wonder what it is that they are celebrating? Are they celebrating the fact that the good Lord granted them one more day to get it right?
    Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Humble
      I wonder what it is that they are celebrating? Are they celebrating the fact that the good Lord granted them one more day to get it right?
      I doubt it.....
      But on the other hand, there was an impromptu worship service there yesterday....so there is hope that the godless will have their ears and eyes opened.
      The Lord is sooooo Good!!

Comment

1Co 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Our pastor preached on this verse yesterday. And it is so true. To those that aren't saved and don't care to be, the preaching of the cross is foolishness.

But once you take that leap of faith, then your eyes are opened and you then realize that its all true because the Holy Spirit has revealed it to you.

Lets just pray for those not only that are in that tragedy, but all, that they will be drawn to God through the Holy Spirit.
        Last edited by Allthingsnew; 09-05-2005, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X