California Senate approves gay marriage bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: California Senate approves gay marriage bill

"I've been praying that ever since this hurricane hit. it would be so catostrophic if a major quake hit now....I don't know why I felt that way, but that is where my mind went." roro

I had this same thought a couple of days ago. Then hearing the Senate's approval of the gay bill made my heart sink. It's like we're doing all we can to invite His wrath. Scary. Another catastrophy such as a major quake in LA or even SF would bring this nation to its knees I think. I keep remembering Stan Deyo's earthquake predition a week or two ago. He hasn't backed off of that either.

I live near Fresno, Ca and we're not noted for quakes in this area but I do know there can always be a first time. I don't worry about it tho, but I do watch and listen.

This I know, no matter what happens, God is still in charge! I just ask Him to make me strong and courageous for what ever is ahead of us.
    ________
    honda dio history
    Last edited by Evelyn; 02-09-2011, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Well if God can destroy sodomy in S&G then He sure can do it in CA as well.
      I just know that God's wrath is full right now. It has to be.

Comment

Originally posted by fmcginn
        Well if God can destroy sodomy in S&G then He sure can do it in CA as well.
        I just know that God's wrath is full right now. It has to be.
        The angels sent to destroy Sodom said they could not do their job until they had gotten the 1 righteous person (Lot) out.

Gen 19:22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do any thing till thou be come thither...

Lot was no paragon of virtue, yet Peter calls him just, or justified.

2Pe 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

I'm betting there is at least 1 righteous (saved) person in California

p.s. Im not fussing at you fmc... just pointing out that Sodom was UTTERLY given over to sin. Lot was literally the only righteous person there.
        Last edited by MichaelJ; 09-02-2005, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Michael I understand. But it seems as if God has given homosexuals over to sin in this day in time as well.
          But you are right, there is probably 1 person CA I'd hope and pray so.

Comment

Working...
          X