No announcement yet.

Can someone expalin this weird photo???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone expalin this weird photo???

I can't get it to post...but Go to Drudge upper left hand top corner..(military sight)....caption photos before and after..on the right a strange image WHY?
    Last edited by cnav; 09-01-2005, 10:06 AM.

Re: Can someone expalin this weird photo???

bump

before it disappears please look

Comment

You mean the image with national guard troops riding on the armored personnel carrier?

_

Comment

NO...........the site is "global security" and there is a weird picture of a pyramid and all seeing eye on the right...you will see it once you click on the Drudge site... before and after shots from above top left hand side

Comment

Interesting.......try this

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...ns-imagery.htm
          A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
          A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Thanks Gail...that is it....I couldn't get the URL to transfer here... my computer glitched

Sometimes it opens sometimes it doesn't......sometimes you have to try twice.......it opens slow so give it time...LOOK ON THE RIGHT

Comment

I saw the eye, and if you click on it, you'll see them all over the place. I guess it's their logo.
              A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
              A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeeeeeeeeks. You know what that means.
                Try these:
                http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/All_Seeing_Eye.htm
                http://www.global-conspiracies.com/t...d_the_guru.htm

“Our beautiful seal is an expression of Freemasonry, an expression of occult ideas.”

Comment

GlobalSecurity.Org

Actually GlobalSecurity.Org is run by John Pike. When Mr. Pike was heading up FAS.Org which he apparently helped found, they used to have links or info on Bible Prophecy, especially leading up to 2000. They apparently placed some merit with weapons of mass destruction and Christian prophecies.

I have not met Mr. Pike but would like to discuss these things with him.

They may be using that symbol to simply say they are watching what happens in the world, not thinking about the Egyptian symbolism. I don't know for sure.

Comment

Thanks for the input N1095A
                    It's just that every time I see that Eye, I tremble. I don't like it. I won't even look at my 1's when I purchase something. Yeeeks

Comment

Just trivia......

This symbol in this article (below under this title about 1" up from bottom on side bar "Austria's Right Wing Alarms EU Neighbors, US & Israel") is the same symbol from the photos shown on the Drudge Report today....top left... photos from NO..this is the symbol on the right of the global security site that the photos came from, pyramid/all-seeing eye

http://newsletters.cephasministry.com/1_00_israel.html

Comment

If it would help, you could send me all your $1 bills. I'll find a way to deal with them.

Comment

sure thing!

Comment

Kidding aside.......

This picture bothers me..especially when some Bibles make Jesus the "capstone"

This verse bothers me thinking that this symbol is usually identified with the occult........... the capstone and all-seeing eye

In this verse it is used in reference to rebuilding the Temple.....Zechariah 4:7"What are you, O mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of 'God bless it! God bless it!' "

I could just see the antichrist using this symbol in the rebuilt future temple

Also: re: John Pike...interesting last name...wonder if he is any relation to Albert
                            Last edited by cnav; 09-01-2005, 01:18 PM.

Comment

John Pike is definitely a smart guy. I've seen him interviewed several times. Really knows his stuff. In 1999 (and 1998 I believe) I was quite surprised to find references to Armageddon and stuff at the Federation of American Scientists site. Very knowledgeable on military hardware. Likely he was a DOD consultant at some point. I'm sure they watch what they reveal. After the War on Terror started, they removed some stuff from their sites, but I don't know what that was. Apparently too much info and likely upon request from the DOD.

Comment

Working...
                              X