Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel Part IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel Part IV

this indicates to me that the world elite will need to move sooner than later. A Trump victory at the polls might mean a whole new game!
    http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/70...9sjyGwZQBdI.97
    Adviser Claims Trump Would Support Annexing Judea and Samaria

Comment

Agree. The elite are trying to act in control, but are fearful right now. It is very possible everything just got pushed forward.

Comment

Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update
        November 6 "16

Pastor JD thinks War is imminent !!!
        Some evidence terror may try to disrupt election!!!
        Russia and Mosloms ready for Isaiah 17 Psalm 83 Gog Magog...

note because of the global crash of oil prices Russia only has the money to pay its bills & avoid chaos for a few months... then its crunch time...((same with Saudi Arabia btw)).. I think Putin has nothing to loose & is going for broke, putting all his chips on Red and throwing the dice !!!

Comment

Thanks for the tip off, Lewis. I'll be sure to listen to JD.

Comment

just a short comment...
            the next 10 days may well be absolutely critical to Israel's future:
            January 15th is the meeting in Paris of the "70 nations" to decide the future for the two state solution. It is rumored that the USA outgoing administration has proposals that will be considered and possibly approved. Two days later on January 17th (the 71st anniversary of the first meeting of the Security Council SC) these plans may be approved for recognition of a Palestinian state with defined borders, maybe even 1967 borders which would exclude Israel from the Old City and Temple Mount in Jerusalem. It was October 13th, 2016 when UNESCO decided that Israel had NO claim to East Jerusalem or ancient Biblical sites. Then on December 23 the SC by 14-0 passed a strongly worded resolution against Israeli "occupation" of the West Bank. As if the Middle East is not already in enough of a mess, the potential for the whole area to erupt looms before us... and the sad thing is that the trouble will have been entirely self-imposed. Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem, and while at it pray that God will remember those who have stood by Israel shoulder to shoulder.

Comment

And...enter the Vatican on the 14th

http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...tican-Saturday

Comment

YES indeed. the next few days will be VERY interesting. I had not seen your post about Abbas when I submitted the above comment 1040 CNAV. It ALL fits together

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/...estinian-state
                further good background by Caroline Glick at:
                http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2653...caroline-glick
                Last edited by HSB; 01-10-2017, 12:52 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Hi HSB...we were posting at the same time!

Kerry too was at the Vatican last month......

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/ne...vatican-79534/
                  Vatican City, Dec 2, 2016 / 07:58 am (CNA/EWTN News).- While he was in town for a global meeting on the crisis in the Mediterranean region, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry stopped by the Vatican for a meeting with Pope Francis that likely centered largely on the challenges of migration.

Kerry is currently in Rome for the three-day “Rome Med – Mediterranean Dialogues” meeting, which this year runs Dec. 1-3. The second annual event is a high-level initiative of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, as well as the Italian Institute for International Political Studies (ISPI).

The main purpose of the gathering is to draft a “positive agenda” for the Mediterranean region given the current challenges by coming up with new ideas and rethinking traditional approaches at both the local and international levels.

Lots of plans in the making!

Comment

I agree, HSB, the next few days are going to be very interesting!

From your above article, cnav: "The main purpose of the gathering is to draft a “positive agenda” for the Mediterranean region given the current challenges by coming up with new ideas and rethinking traditional approaches at both the local and international levels."

They think it will be positive?? Positive for who?!?? Definitely not for Israel!
                    Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Kerry is going to the Paris Summit

http://www.timesofisrael.com/kerry-t...ence-in-paris/

Comment

Interest seems to have waned in this thread - I'm going to unpin it.
                        Easy to search by keyword, "Mountains"

Comment

• The Ezekiel 36 thread was originally intended to be a place to ponder and reflect upon developments in the areas of Samaria, Judea and Jerusalem (the Mountains of Israel) in light of Bible prophecy and current news. I have decided to post a comment about the recent situation in these areas in light of the incredible things going on there. Firstly for a period of almost two weeks there were NO Muslims on Temple Mount. After two Druze policemen were murdered on Friday July 14 (20 Tammuz) the authorities implemented a system of metal detectors much like airport security. The Muslims refused to be subjected to such searches entering the Temple Mount area. It should be noted that Jews and Christians for many years have had exactly that same scrutiny when they mount the southern entrance. So the Muslims boycotted Temple Mount and rioted across Israel and the Arab areas. On Monday July 24 a decision was made by the government cabinet to remove the metal detectors and the camera system. Only Naftali Bennett, Ayelet Shaked and Zeev Elkin voted in cabinet to retain the security arrangements. During this brief time up until Thursday July 27 Jews and Christians had the entire area to themselves. I think it is most unfortunate that the government of Israel caved in to the pressure. It is interesting that the US envoy Greenblatt arrived in Jerusalem for talks with Netanyahu shortly before the cabinet meeting decision. So one wonders where the US government sits on all this. As you are no doubt aware, the State Department under Secretary Tillerson recently published a scathing report blaming Israel for the problems with the Palestinians. Interesting that the King of Saudi Arabia has metal detectors at the entrance to the Muslim holy sites in Mecca.
                          While all this has been going on a Jewish yeshiva (Torah school) has been quietly meeting on Temple Mount under the auspices of Rabbi Eliyahu Weber. religious books (of non Muslims) are not permitted, nor is prayer, but the group has discussed Biblical issues orally for the last three months....all amazing to me!
                          We are entering into a fast paced period -rich in prophetic fulfillment. Who knows what will come of the mess in the far east with North Korean ICBM tests. Also note some Israel leaks suggesting Netanyahu is willing to "trade" heavily Arab areas in Israel with the Palestinians in exchange for Jewish settlements near Jerusalem. presumably the two state solution is not dead but very much under consideration. Orthodox Jews I know are done with Bibi,, considering him to be a weak opportunist trying to keep alive politically... but very short on values. Maybe the submarine scandal will finally "sink" him!
                          Who knows what a solar eclipse on August 21st across the USA augers....some articles I looked at indicate it is a last chance wakeup call to America... starting a period of 40 days leading up to Yom Kippur on September 30. One of these years the three fall holy days will be literally "fulfilled" just like the 4 spring ones were some 2000 years ago, Maybe we are getting very close!

Comment

• Thanks, HSB. Your commentary was very insightful and I agreed with it and enjoyed it very much.

Comment

Working...
                            X