• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama possible Hasan may have cracked under stress

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...er_stress.html

Re: Obama possible Hasan may have cracked under stress

Comment

I'm with you, Rebekah. GIVE ME A BREAK. The guy is a psychiatrist - I'm sure he TAUGHT ppl how to deal with stress. His "cracked" is an outburst of Islamic logic - most ppl in the world don't resort to cold-blooded murder when they snap under stress.

Comment

This was an act of tragedy, and not terrorism.
        Yeah right, the guy targeted his own, unarmed of course, during a time of war. That sounds more like treason than the fact that he just snapped.
        All the while mentioning allah?
        This sounds like a whitewash to me, to keep everyone from coming to the same conclusion, that this man had issues well before doing this, and yet nobody did anything. He exibited extremist characterisics there were not secret, but he didn't really mean them. Add the fact that Matthews from the MSNBC wonders why it's a crime to contact Al-Quida. Yeah I wonder why....could it be they have radical ties worldwide? Surely not.

Comment

not to mention this whole "don't jump to conclusions" business and now it's coming out that he tried to contact al qaeda. We live in a day and age where, unfortunately, we can't help but jump to conclusions when it comes to muslims with guns who yell god is great before they start shooting. ??

Comment

yeah....what gregstien said

Comment

Obama possible Hasan may have cracked under stress
              Knew it wouldn't be too long before OsamaObama would be making excuses for his jihadist brother-in-alluh.

After all, his preacher imam said America deserved 9/11 and Obama stayed in the pews as his best buddy.

2 + 2 = 4

Obama is a stinkin' muzzie terrorist sympathizer.

And now American soldiers are dead on American soil.

And Barry makes excuses for him.

Predictable? Absolutely.

Comment

In what way was this NOT a hate crime in the most EXTREME sense?

Comment

The first step for President Obama is to admit he has a problem. To try an excuse this clear act of terrorisim is an outright lie. This sort of denial emboldens the enemy and is a clear and present threat to the security of the United States of America.

Comment

Working...
                  X