Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Beck Talks About The Bible with Jeff Foxworthy

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,508064,00.html

Nice short segment with Foxworthy here. Video link on the page too.

FOXWORTHY: Well, I pulled somebody. I said, "Here's the deal. You're either living in a state of humility or you're headed towards one."

BECK: Yes. And I pray every night, "Please, Lord, let us find our way to our own humility. Please slow this down so we can find humility somewhere, because I know it will just keep sliding until, you know, we finally go, "Oh, yes, I remember, in you we trust." You know what I mean?

FOXWORTHY: Yes, yes. It's historical, you know. I mean, when you look back, it is like, you know, the slaves being freed from Egypt, you know. And then after a while, they forget. They forget, you know.

BECK: I was reading the story, you know, of the Israelites and Moses and everything to my kids. We read scriptures every night. And so I was reading that part and I'm thinking to myself, these people were either so stupid or this is just — we've missed some time here, because how did they just get out of slavery. The waters part and then he says, "I've got to go up to the mountain. Ten minutes later, they're having sex, "Let's make a golden calf," you know. Yet, here we are.

FOXWORTHY: But this is us. This is us right now, you know. You come to put your trust in the things of the world. And then, when they let you down, you're shocked, you know. And it just happens over and over again, historically.
Working...
X