Senator McCain Says Obama Respects Constitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Senator McCain Says Obama Respects Constitution

Issachar, can you explain yourself a little more. I agree with you on your thinking but need to hear more clearly your take on the devil using an instigator. Are you suggesting that Glenn is part of the instigating, getting people riled up unknowingly?

I don't know what his plan of action is for today, but am wondering if he is going to ask as many people as possible to gather in Washington on 9-12. Now that is a place where spiritual warfare will be strong as I'm sure that "o's" thugs will be intermingled within the crowd trying to instigate something. This place will need lots of prayers for safety for true believers, and true Americans concerned about our country.

Comment

Re: Senator McCain Says Obama Respects Constitution

Originally posted by Denise
      Issachar, can you explain yourself a little more. I agree with you on your thinking but need to hear more clearly your take on the devil using an instigator. Are you suggesting that Glenn is part of the instigating, getting people riled up unknowingly?
      Oh no ... I'm not thinking that. I am certainly glad you asked for clarification. I am not that good at articulating my thoughts so it is a good thing you ask.

Originally posted by Issachar
      There is something that can trigger a group; or a whole society, into a mob. When that happens ... and I've always thought that was a 'spiritual' issue ... reason and truth and rationality are so far out the window that it isn't funny. Very dangerous and very sad things happen at that point. Probably through some psychology voodoo there are men who can whip a crowd into a frenzy and get that crowd to act in a certain manner or with a certain focus. But it is really, imho, the devil working through the instigator. Or maybe it's some sort of a joint effort .. I don't know.
      Beck and some others; many others if you include all of us that try to talk to friends and family, are helping to get info out that is true. When I talked about the mob thing triggering, I was meaning those that are radical rable rousers. The wackos on the street with mega-phones. The one's that get a crowd to react without thinking. Beck's purpose seems to be the opposite; to get people to think and then act.

There is a real battle going on in the heavenlies and the world. As Christians, we need to be very careful how we navigate all that. The only safety for all of us is to be in prayer and the Word to know His will ...

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
      X