Enter 2008: The System Breaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter 2008: The System Breaks

The year 2008 will be the year that THINGS JUST PLAIN BREAK. It will be a truly deadly year, unavoidably lethal to the US Economy and especially to the US banking sector. Nothing has been repaired. Some tangible solutions will be offered in the next section, all legitimate in a real world. However, we do NOT live in a real world, but rather in a Fairy Tale world of US Hegemony and Wall Street with a choke hold around the US entire system. Managed inflation is the policy never to be reversed, until total breakdown occurs. Treason is rampant, called simply Power Games. All attempts so far are to shore up the existing system, to enable Wall Street to sell as much of their damaged asset backed bonds to suckers, and to avoid international lawsuits against Wall Street firms. In 2008, an alarming sequence is assured of enormous damage that puts the entire US economic and financial system in a perilous situation. The powers survived the end of 2007, with heavy usage of band aids, rubber bands, and paper clips, but reality continues to itemize a relentless sequence of unfixable, tragic, intractable problems. The pressure points are big banks suffering from insolvency, prime mortgage bonds destined for massive losses, consumers without kitties to rob to keep spending, a worsening housing market from chronic inventory bloat, and deepening problems in the lending industry frozen from insolvency and distrust. Pitch in a global resentment of US fraud and heavy handed tactics, especially from the last couple decades.

What a prospect! Almost all of Wall Street firms are bankrupt, but still in control of the financial media. Citigroup is dead in the water, inevitably to enter restructuring without admission of bankruptcy and surely with no formal filing of such. Heck, even Goldman Sachs might be bankrupt, if they ever produced an honest balance sheet. The goal of Wall Street henchmen, who are clearly guilty of the grandest larceny even seen since Rubin opened the door to gold leasing at the USTreasury, is for the (mostly) men in three-piece suits to fleece their elite firms for personal gain as much as possible before their broadly suspected insolvency is recognized as clear bankruptcy. They choked on their own toxic mortgage fecal IN-securities, with the leverage in the derivatives backfiring on them. The hidden factor is new Basel rules on accounting, which in my view seems like a bankruptcy judge ordering Discovery Phase of bank assets during a Bankruptcy Proceeding. True to form, the Wall Street firms continue to operate in defiance, as they created a lunatic new Tier-3 balance sheet item. The greatest feat to date is the Wall Street urged Congressional adoption of the subprime mortgage freeze, dubbed ‘The Teaser Freezer’ in clever tones. A voice tells me that Basel might push for prosecution of Wall Street bankster criminals.

Full Article

Re: Enter 2008: The System Breaks

Wow! I need to read that article several times. He put it all together in one package in a very dramatic way. All I can say as our economic system and way of life come tumbling down around us is to keep our eyes on Christ and stay in the Word with much prayer.

Comment

Re: Enter 2008: The System Breaks

Originally posted by RollingAlong
      All I can say as our economic system and way of life come tumbling down around us is to keep our eyes on Christ and stay in the Word with much prayer.
      Amen! And I would only add to that; be in fellowship with at least a handful of believers. By fellowship I mean something more and deeper than a social get together. Nothing wrong with socializing with our brothers and sisters, but there needs to be something deeper too. And as you already said, we need to be in the Word and in prayer.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
      X