Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prophecy Conference-Online! Avi Lipkin, Hocking, Shoebat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prophecy Conference-Online! Avi Lipkin, Hocking, Shoebat...

FYI...They are running behind schedule, Shoebat should be speaking but someone else just started their talk now, on end time deception and antichrist spirit and Islam. So anyone who wants to hear Walid Shoebat, he will be speaking within the next hour and first thing in the morning too. (right now is 7:55pm PT)

Comment

Guys...I REALLY recommend anyone who can...to listen to Walid tomorrow morning. What a powerful speaker. He is just finishing up for tonight. I believe this man was converted to Christianity..."for such a time as this". He is a powerful and insightful speaker. God bless and protect this man, used of God.

Comment

Walid's son, 15 has just written his first book, it shows that all "religions", Islam, Hinduism, Nietzche, Mormonism, etc all have one tie...satan, it all goes back to Babylon. It is called In The Footsteps of Satan, I emailed him to see how it can be purchased and when it will be released, I think it is exactly something that can be shared with our young people today, who have been deceived into believing "all roads lead to heaven", it's just a different name. I hear this all the time from my daughter..."all religions say the same thing mom".

He made a video clip, it can be viewed here:
        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4b4_1185134898&c=1

His name is Theodore Shoebat, keep this family in prayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Biblenuggetlady View Post
          Walid's son, 15 has just written his first book, it shows that all "religions", Islam, Hinduism, Nietzche, Mormonism, etc all have one tie...satan, it all goes back to Babylon. It is called In The Footsteps of Satan, I emailed him to see how it can be purchased and when it will be released, I think it is exactly something that can be shared with our young people today, who have been deceived into believing "all roads lead to heaven", it's just a different name. I hear this all the time from my daughter..."all religions say the same thing mom".

Hey Sandi and I think so too--its too bad we didnt write the book. I listened to Avi today.

Good ole Avi Lipkin--I dont know where he stands whether he is saved but just cant come out with it or whether there are one or two scales still on his eyes. He says he feels God sending him back to Israel to defend the hated christians to the Israelis who hate us. He says he will be persecuted for this. He says he will have his bible bloc party up and running by Jan08 possibly for 08 elections. He figures his party with Chritisans and Jews will get right off the bat @15% in the Knesset.

I cant help but think God has good ole Avi there as his man for the times. Perhaps he will be there to evangelize after the rapture alothough I would love him to come with us--but God may need hmi for the 144000. I love Avi keep him in your prayers.

Comment

Avi is very confusing to listen to. My son had just come home from work when avi was speaking. he just assumed I was listening to another preacher. Avi said something that made him go "huh? is he a Christian?" because at times he speaks as though he knows and believes the new testament, but then again, he doesnt. when he talked about his political ambitions and how he believed that bible bloc party would be what would usher in the messiah he sounded like an unbeliever. but he talked about satan being bound for 1000 years.
            it just sounded a little schizo at times!
            I thought maybe he tailors his comments to his audience out of respect?
            I am still sleepy - it was about 1am my time when they finally ended so I slept in til 7 this morning!
            I am really looking forward to the next sessions.

Comment

My take on Avi is that he is not a Christian yet. He loves Christians and is being drawn by the Holy Spirit, and he is being embrced by pretty well known leaders in the Chritain community and speaks at churches about what is going on with Islam. He trie to speak our lingo but doesn't quite get it as he is Jewish and the thologies get a bit mixed.

Like I say --he has just a few scales on his eyes and they are coming off slowly. He loves people and I have a sense that God has plans for this man. I think he is being lead by God and his mission may be to enlighten Israel to the fact that real Christians who believe the Bible love them and stand with them (those who also believe OT) about God's promises to them.

Avi sees a difference between "them who say they are Christians and are not but are of the Church of Satan"--(to mis quote Revelation--me)--he can recognize a real Bible believer from the counterfeit and I think this is illumination from the Holy Spirit. and Yes Avi acan be a bit confusing to listen to --he has so much to say and so many ideas---he wants to be embraced by our community --sometimes he tiries too hard--we love him anyway and I know the Spirit of God has him firmly in His grip.

When I think of Avi --I think of that song that says "they will know we are Christians by our love."--he sees that --he sees Jesus--I think he knows Jesus is Messiah too. He has just not climbed in the wagon yet? Just my opinion--I love him very much.

Comment

Unlesss things have changed in the past few years...... Avi is not a Christian, although he loves us and our love for Israel. Zola had him on the show several times and stated that Avi was not a believer, but he and many others were praying for him.
                A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
                A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

does it sound to you like shoebat believes the AC will be a muslim?

Comment

Yes, I have heard him at other times give a strong case for a muslim a/c too. Jack Kelly has a good study that points to a muslim a/c too. Perry Stone talks about it also.

Comment

Sandylion...you are SO right...Hockings message is on now and it is a "right now Word" and powerful! I just noticed next weekend is a prophecy conference he will participate in, in Chino, CA. The conference is FREE. Roger Oakland will be there, David Hocking, Bill Koenig...the Theme is "Day of the Lord is Near".
                      http://www.calvarycch.org/#
                      Bottom right hand side. Any Californian's going?

Comment

Originally posted by Biblenuggetlady View Post
                        Walid's son, 15 has just written his first book, it shows that all "religions", Islam, Hinduism, Nietzche, Mormonism, etc all have one tie...satan,
                        BNL,
                        That is a very powerfully done videoclip...

Comment

I got a response back from Walid Shoebat's site already:

Call us on 720 935 2826 and sell it over phone with a credit card

We also have a web site called www.insatansfootseps.com where there is a promo video. Next week the ecommerce should be working if you wish to wait.

Thanks

Keith Davies
                          The site isn't working yet, maybe that is what he means "that it will be up next week".

Comment

BNL, I want to thank you for letting us know about this conference. It was a blessing to be able to listen to it.

Comment

Working...
                            X